No Training in the Raining…

Current weather reports for tomorrow August 29, 2020, show 60% to 90% chance of thunderstorms and heavy winds.

It is prudent to cancel classes and plan our start date for this series on what would have been our second class – September 12th.

Because we typically meet in an area surrounded by trees (one of them already went down in the last hurricane from lightning) I can’t risk everyone’s safety.

I feel probably like you guys do, that all we have been doing this year is postponing things, but with a little luck, the rest of the class series will be good fall weather!!! 

If all NYS reopenings keep going well, I am hopeful we will be indoors before this class completes. Everyone keep those fingers and toes crossed!

Class dates will be as follows:
  • 9.12.20
  • 9.19.20
  • 9.26.20
  • 10.3.20
  • 10.10.20
  • 10.17.20
Stay safe and dry!

Leave a Reply