Perhaps it’s because of busy schedules, dog temperament issues, or just a hectic day-to-day that you and your canine family member need private training.
Private training can be in your home, remote, or other appropriate environments tailored to fit the needs of you and your dog.
Private training sessions offer the same approach taught in the group classes, so you’ll have the benefits of one-on-one positive reinforcement instruction but the convenience of being able to fit training into your busy schedule.
If you need private training because of a behavioral issue, as a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant I can tailor a training and behavioral modification program for many behavior problems using positive behavior intervention plans.
You may need a behavior consultant if your dog is showing:
- Aggression toward people
- Keeping kids and babies safe around your dog
- Aggression toward dogs or other animals
- Resource guarding
- Household behavior problems
- Potty issues
- Destructive behaviors
- Attachment or separation anxiety
- Shy or fearful behaviors
- Compulsive behaviors like excessive licking, light chasing, tail chasing, etc.