Our Intermediate Manners, Behaviors, and Relationships class continues dogs along the path of expanding and proofing their set of aptitude and personal skills in a fun and rewarding atmosphere based on positive reinforcement training methods.
Taught by Lisa Edwards, CDPT-KA, CDBC, students are presented with an environment that is both fun and challenging without ever once forgetting that for dogs to want to learn they have to enjoy it.
Intermediate Class Guidelines:
- Each class is six weeks long, meeting on a weekly basis at the same time and location.
- Each weekly class is 55 minutes long.
- Both the Dog and Human need to have graduated from the Basic Class or have prior permission from instructor. Proof of vaccination is required prior to the beginning of the first class.
- Because class size is limited, once you have enrolled and a spot has been reserved for you we cannot offer refunds.[/unordered_list]
Intermediate Class Outline:
Humans will proof and fine-tune:
- Dog behaviors and manners.
- Communication with and understanding their dog’s body language in distracting environments to help avoid potential issues.
- Appropriate handling in distracting and stressful environments.
- Attention skills with ever greater distractions.[/unordered_list]
Doggies will proof and fine-tune:
- Stay – with distance and distractions.
- Wait – with distance and distractions.
- Loose-lead Walking with distractions.
- The Beginning of Heel.
- Come – with distance and distractions.
- Distance commands
- Attention – with distractions.[/unordered_list]
Doggies will proof and review:
The tuition for our Intermediate class is $190.