What’s new at Three Dogs Training?
- A Dog Named Boo by Lisa, published by Harlequin Non-Fiction, is out! Read about it here!
- Our February 2013 classes are now open for enrollment! Click here for the schedules!
- Thinking about picking up the Tennis Tug? Read our review!
- Sign up to have the latest Three Dogs news sent to your inbox!
- Boo and Lisa are in Parade Magazine!
- Boo and Lisa were featured on the CBS Evening News!
Why is Three Dogs Training the right dog trainer for your dog?
Gentle and Effective Positive Reinforcement Dog Training
by a Nationally Certified Trainer and Nationally Certified Behavior Consultant
In addition to learning traditional commands and how to set up positive boundaries for your dog, Lisa also concentrates on helping you develop your dog’s social skills with people and other dogs and helps you to learn to read your dog’s body language to understand what they are trying to tell you. All of this builds a better bond, creates a safer home, and keeps training fun for all!
Whether you’re looking for a well-trained puppy, wanting to pass the AKC Canine Good Citizen test, or thinking of trying to pass the Pet Partners evaluation our dog training classes can help you every step along the way!
Lisa J. Edwards, CPDT-KA, CDBC
Nationally Certified Professional Dog Trainer
Nationally Certified Dog Behavior Consultant
Pet Partners Certified Instructor and Evaluator
American Kennel Club Certified Canine Good Citizen Evaluator